News Desk: Japanese car maker Honda is launching Honda City e:HEV hybrid Sodan in the India Indian market on 14 April 2022. With this, the new hybrid model is expected to be launched in May 2022.
Ahead of the official unveiling, the company has shared a new teaser image of the upcoming City ZX hybrid. The mid-size sedan of the Honda City has been updated to its 5th generation in India. Honda City, on the other hand, is the best-selling model for the Japanese automaker. Please tell that Honda’s hybrid variant model is already
Available for sale in many Asian markets – Honda .
Bookings open at dealership level 8: Honda City Hybrid is all set to be introduced in the Indian market on April 14, 2022. However, ahead of its official unveiling, select dealers have started taking pre-orders for the sedan as well. At the same time, the prices of this car are to be announced in the month of May. Talking about its price, it is expected to be Rs 18 lakh (ex-showroom).
This new hybrid sedan gives so much mileage: This car is likely to give more mileage than 27kmpl. As claimed, the Honda City Hybrid sedan already sold in Thailand has a mileage of 27.8kmpl . Apart from this, the mileage of this vehicle sold in Malaysia has been claimed 27.7kmpl. These are NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) certified figures. However, if we talk about the actual mileage, then its mileage will be around 20kmpl.
Read Also :-
- Honda’s new powerful car has arrived, will get 30Km strong mileage, both looks and features are amazing
- IPL 2022: RCB made this embarrassing record as soon as captain Faf du Plessis was dismissed for a duck
- Dalia For Breakfast: Eat oatmeal daily in summer, you will get these tremendous benefits
- वेट लॉस एक्सरसाइज इन होम : 10 प्रभावशाली नेचुरल वेट लॉस टिप्स
- The smell of raw onion and rotten food coming from the mouth? Remove the smell from the mouth with these 5 natural ways